This is how to get your Centrelink RoboDebt (tax-averaged debt) repaid to you.
This step-by-step guide will get you the money.
373,000 past customers of Centrelink (since 2015) are getting an average pay out of $1,932. All 470,000 Centrelink RoboDebts have been overturned by a historic court judgement. The government is still fighting about debts found when they asked people to bring in documents.
ScoMo has apologised for the hurt and the suffering but now it’s time for Centrelink to pay out $721 million.
Here is how to do get your slice of the RoboDebt Jackpot:
- Sign into myGov, go to Centrelink online.
- Select Refund pending task.
- Click ‘start task’ follow prompts to complete
- Submit your updated details.
- Sit back and wait up to five days for your PAY OUT and a letter in the snail mail. And yes all the fees, charges and interest is being repaid too. If you haven’t repaid your debt, it is now zero.
- Don’t see Refund Pending Task? Ask for explanation:
- Go to Payments and Claims in menu
- Select Income Compliance refund query
- Answer the questions & submit.
People are talking about it on Facebook at Unofficial Centrelink News.